Everyone uses liquid dish soap so why not make your own? This super simple recipe is great for removing grease, adding shine, and waking up your senses.
2 cups unscented castile soap
20 drops Lime essential oil
8 drops Lemon essential oil
6 drops doTERRA Citrus Bliss essential oil
- Fill a large, clean bottle with castle soap; dilute according to instructions if using a concentrate.
- Add essential oils. Shake bottle before each use.
- You’re done! Just add 1-2 tablespoons to dish water for use.
My favorite foaming hand soap is more expensive than I want to spend. I also want to have a soap that is less toxic since I encourage my family to wash their hands often. This foaming hand soap is so easy to make!
unscented castile soap
10-15 drops On Guard blend essential oil
foaming hand soap dispenser
1. Fill foaming hand soap dispenser 1/3 full with castile soap.
2. Slowly fill rest of the way with water.
3. Add 10-15 drops of On Guard blend essential oil
4. Place lid on dispenser and shake gently. It is ready to use!